- Keith Thurman Gets Split Decision Over Danny Garcia
- 2016 NFL Mexico Game Generates Economic Impact of US $45 Million and PR Value of US $250 Million
- Manny Pacquiao Plans to Fight Amir Khan
- NBA Trade Talk: Thoughts After The Deadline
- Kansas is the best college basketball team right now. Here’s why.
- Adrien Broner wins, but has he changed?
- Deontay Wilder Wins Fight…In Court
- To The Half – Episode 7 January 31, 2017
- San Francisco 49ers Hire John Lynch
- Eating Right When Your Ass is Broke
Joining the Team
So, how do you get started?
We like to know who we have trying out for our team. You can start by answering the question below and email the answer to us along with a sample article. If you are selected, your sample article will be your first publish article and we will contact for the next stage of the process.
What are you passionate about and why do you want to contribute to The Cold Hard Truth: On Sports?
Which sports are your favorite and what experience do you have with them?
Have you ever written article or blog of any king in the past? What are the names of the sites/blogs and when did you write for them?
Why are you interested in new media, broadcasting, and online forums?
What are were your favorite teams growing up and what are they now?
What experiences do you in sports/fitness/nutrition as a professional, fan, or otherwise?
Email to thechtonsports (at) gmail (dot) com, and include your name, your location, and phone in the body of the email, along with the subject I Want To Tell You My Cold Hard Truth. All submissions will be considered and you will get a response with 10 businesses days or less. We appreciate you taking the time out of you day to contact us about joining our team, and we look forward to being a guiding force for all that come on board.
Page 3 – FAQ