- Keith Thurman Gets Split Decision Over Danny Garcia
- 2016 NFL Mexico Game Generates Economic Impact of US $45 Million and PR Value of US $250 Million
- Manny Pacquiao Plans to Fight Amir Khan
- NBA Trade Talk: Thoughts After The Deadline
- Kansas is the best college basketball team right now. Here’s why.
- Adrien Broner wins, but has he changed?
- Deontay Wilder Wins Fight…In Court
- To The Half – Episode 7 January 31, 2017
- San Francisco 49ers Hire John Lynch
- Eating Right When Your Ass is Broke
Contributing Editor Boxing, Show How & Lead Boxing Analysist
James Bell is a well-traveled person as he has resided in multiple cities around Florida and the Washington, DC area. He was born in Tampa and was there for nine years before being moved to Hyattsville, Maryland. After being there and in Silver Spring for about four years, he returned to Tampa for a brief while before attending Rickards High School in Tallahassee, Florida. He played junior varsity and lettered in varsity football before graduating and going back to Tampa to get an associate degree in Computer Engineering and a bachelor’s degree in Africana Studies with a minor in Biomedical Physics. He currently resides in Alexandria, Virginia.
His sports interests started with NFL football, growing up liking the Dallas Cowboys from 1991 until the present. While he has also followed other major sports such as Major League Baseball, the NBA, and some pro hockey, his favorite sports are boxing and college football. His favorite team in college football is the South Florida Bulls as he attended the University of South Florida. In boxing, his favorite fighters are Floyd Mayweather, Juan Manuel Marquez, Antonio Tarver, and Bernard Hopkins, plus he has attended many boxing events in Tampa, Washington DC, Atlantic City, and Las Vegas.
In addition to being the Lead Boxing Analyst & Reporter for The Cold Hard Truth: On Sports, James is a the host of The Boxing Source Radio Show and sometimes is a guest on The Cold Hard Truth: On Sports radio & CMT Firestorm Sports talk radio shows.
Follow The Boxing Source on Twitter @boxingsource2 for updates on all things boxing, and listen to The Boxing Source Radio Show on Sundays from 7:30p-8:30p EST on MRN Broadcasting powered by BlogTalkRadio.com and read more articles here.
Copyright MRN Broadcasting & The Cold Hard Truth: On Sports